Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Longing for Fall -- I Feel Alive









We're having a revival at my church, and it is such a blessing. Combined with my morning devotions, my days are filled with such wonderful feelings -- I don't want to stop at all. I feel so alive. I just want to praise forever.

Outside it's getting cooler every day. I can feel it in the breezes. Fall breezes have the ability to get into my skin, making it tingle. There's something very special about that Fall air that makes me want to run about just to feel it move against my skin. I want to be in the mountains, staring out over the misty blue yonder just to be there in God's creation. I've said it many times, how much I love the mountains. I've become obsessed with them as of late, and look forward to camping there soon. I've got mountain fever, I know it.

Lovely weather and church aside, I have a wee announcement.

My hard drive has died. I can't even get to the login screen on my big, beautiful computer, which means I am down to using my little laptop until I can get it fixed. This shouldn't be too much of a problem, but it will certainly keep me from getting online as much as I did with my desktop computer. It's an older laptop, a Windows XP,  and the screen is small, but she runs. So I won't complain at all. But, like I said, it may make my computer habits get slow.

When I'm not online, I hope to be writing something or crocheting , or taking pictures to share with you all so I can mass post them and spam your dashboards.

Have a beautiful, blessed Tuesday, my friends! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Elizabeth I am SO READY for autumn! I have already gotten my autumn scents out and will be putting the autumn decorations out sometime next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures really capture the joy and beauty of praise! Wonderful how nature embodies God's power, goodness and creativity :)

    ReplyDelete


  3. This is very good news and very good idea to give a private version of stack overflow Q & A. Because there are many numbers of government and private organization who needs stack overflow Q & A. As a company employee I would to use private version. And also, I would recommend Stack overflow to work on Bangladesh. because of two reasons. the first is a large number of population. second is your work is perfect that Bangladesh needs you.

    ReplyDelete