Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Oh, 2014!


I feel refreshed today! Maybe the day only feels new and exciting because I want it to, but either way, I'm excited for the New Year and can tell it's here!

I've started my first little yoga class on my tablet this morning, quickly finding out just how long it takes before my leg falls asleep and I can't feel my foot anymore. (Seven minutes, by the way.) 

Planned for today:
Cleaning my room, as in deep cleaning and reorganizing. 

Bible reading, following a course to read the entire Bible in a year.

Laundry. Kinda goes along with the deep cleaning of my room.

A better blog post than this one! Ha!

That's all I've got so far, but cleaning, when done right, takes all day!

Hope you're all have a fabulous start to 2014! God bless! ♥

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and may all your wishes come true sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year and may all your wishes come true sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! =D Hope all your wishes come true, too, and have a happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. I would not over do. Also I like to check with my doctor before I do something with big impact.
    Happy New Year. I hope that this year is peaceful for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't ever do anything that possibly stressing. =D Happy New Year, hope you have a great one! And thanks for visiting! =3

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hope you have a happy new year as well! Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete