Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I Jinxed It....

















...Here I said it felt like Spring was deep in the ground, waiting to come out, and then this happens. Mother Nature must be following my blog. When she saw my post before last, she must've laughed and gone, "Watch this! No Spring for you!"

Ah well. It's beautiful, and I shall enjoy it while its lasts. Even if that means I'm trapped on our little mountain here.

...Hopefully we'll be able to get the car back soon. It's still trapped on the hill in a pile of snow and ice.

Be safe and enjoy whatever day off this snow has afforded you (if you live around Georgia)! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Snoooooow!!!!! I'm so jealous!! I haven't seen that much snow in more than 5 years!
    XOXO from Shanghai!
    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, and this wasn't even a lot of snow. It was only four inches deep. But that's a lot for the South! It was equal parts enjoyment and annoyance, honestly. =D

      Thanks for visiting my blog! You've helped my morning start off nicely! =D

      Delete