Sunday, August 4, 2013


For some reason this summer, I lost four pounds. I was a toothpick to begin with, and I reckon that the stress of this last semester got to me. However, even though I want to gain those four pounds back, I will not complain for the moment. Last year, I found this beautiful dress at Goodwill...but I only checked the length to fit. Turns out it was two or three sizes too small, removing it from the possibility of being a part of my Sunday wardrobe. Until now, of course. I had the revelation last night and tried it on. It was a perfect fit, and I got to wear it to church this morning.

I'm easily amused, as you can see, but I just wanted to share with you what the pattern of this dress is. It's got a fabulous color scheme, and I wish I could keep wearing it. I'll just have to wear it as often as possible before it's too late. =P I love white, blue, and brown dresses, and this one is ruffly and gorgeous. So simple.

Two more days of class, and then I graduate! Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I head in for finals on Tuesday. It'll be a long day of testing, but I'm not dreading it -- I just want to get it done!

God bless you all on this wonderful Sunday! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your finals and what an exciting time this must be :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so excited and a little anxious at the same time. We've being doing parts of the state exam drills each day, and tomorrow we're going to put all those parts together at once for a grade. Plus we have the written final on that day.

      Thanks for stopping by again~! I always love to see your comments. =3

      Delete