Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The End of My Cosmetology Chapter

I'm done. It's so hard to believe.

Today was the last day of my Cosmetology classes. This time last year, I was nervous and excited at the same time, and I didn't know what to expect or what this experience was really going to be like. It has been a long ride, but such a rewarding experience. I've met so many lovely women and have learned so many amazing things, and I wouldn't trade this past year for anything in the world.

My finals went very well, as I had prayed before and during testing that they would. Everything went so smoothly, and a part of me is sad that it's over. But I'm starting a new chapter in my life, and I am so excited about it!

God has blessed me with this opportunity and experience, and I thank Him for everything that has happened over the past year and a half (since I technically started college last spring, only those classes were prerequisites).  None of this would have been possible without His provision and love.

Next, I wouldn't have been able to stay sane or do as well as I did without my family's support. They have stuck with my throughout my ups and downs, the stress and the easy times, and, more importantly, have put up with my constant school/hair chatter. They probably know everything I know because I've spoken about it so much. Thanks to my Dad for paying for this wonderful education, and thanks to my Mom for driving me every day. Thanks to my sister for letting my crash in the evenings on her bed because my brain was zombie-fied from exhaustion (even though I did make all of her blankets hot...in the summer), and for my little brother, little sister, and grandma being supportive and excited for me. And thanks to my friends (classmates, instructors, and online pals) for encouraging, helping, and for amusing me all the time.

Oh, it's been such a wonderful time, and even though I'm excited beyond words, I'm sad that my routine will be changed. For a year I've been going to the same place and seeing the same people...and it's over. -sniffle-

Here are some pictures of my work from school over the past months. I don't know why I never shared them here, but I assure you, there are plenty!


















Just some shots of my work over the past months. It's been fun.

Now I'm off to sleep. All of my adrenaline and energy for the day has slipped away, and I'm exhausted.

Goodnight, world. ♥

1 comment:



  1. Extraordinary significant post, where you make the fundamental center, truly satisfies me for its vital of significance. After all it is an incredible article with all the fixings. Much obliged ahead of time for posting it.

    ReplyDelete