Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Break Starts!






Just a bit of what I've been up to lately. ♥

I plan on finishing the blue/teal crocheted necklace today, then maybe heading outside after a little homework.

Spring break started on Friday. I'm enjoying myself so far, even though I don't have classes on Fridays or Saturdays anyway! It's just the thought of Spring break giving me the feeling of freedom, I suppose!

And sorry for the not superbly high-quality photos. No camera was near me any of these times, and my phone doesn't focus all that well. ;D

4 comments:

  1. These are so pretty -- the turquoise one is my favourite (and I love the "work in progress" picture!). Glad to have found your blog, and am now following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments and for following! You have certainly made my Saturday evening. =)

      I just bought the teal and some green thread with matching beads (and other packs of beads, too!) last week, and I am so happy I did. I completed another row of the turquoise necklace and should have finished pictures soon!

      Again, thank you so much for stopping by, dear friend. =)

      Delete
  2. LOVER these Elizabeth! You're super-creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Making these makes me happy, so I'm probably going to have a lot of them. xD

      Delete