Friday, April 19, 2013

Apple Blossom Blankets











I could float up to one of these blossoms and snuggle in for the night there, pulling a petal over my legs like a fragrant sleeping bag if I were a fairy. I bet it would be such a relaxing night spent in an apple blossom, gently rocked into sleep by the warm night breeze, tucked in and kissed goodnight by the bees. If I could shrink myself to such a small size, I would adore traveling around all the blossoms and flowers of Spring like that just to see it from a different level.

...My camera would have to shrink, too, though.

What would you go and see if you could be very small?  Where would you travel to? What would you do that you could only do if you were tiny?

Have a good weekend! ♥

1 comment:

  1. If I could be very small I would like to travel through the blades of grass. If you were tiny it would look like a giant forest!!

    ReplyDelete