Sunday, April 7, 2013

Admiring God's Green Earth on Sunday!


{ One of my new Sunday skirts! It's so very gypsy, and I find I love it far too much. :3 }



{ Blossomless peach tree! The leaves are just as lovely as the blossoms, don'tyouknow? }


{ Fig leaf buds! Soon the leaves will look like something from the dinosaur age...huge! }



{ Withering pear blossoms. The bees sure love them, though! }





{ And on a random side note (maybe not so random), I ADORE moss. A lot. I will often take pictures of moss constantly because I love how delicate and fluffy it is. And it's so flat and versatile, as well. Surely God made it the very first carpet on Earth, because that's what it is! Combine it with a good rock wall and I will willingly move into a home within a ten mile radius of said mossy wall. }


{ The apple trees are starting to stretch out of their winter limbs. Bright green leaves are sprouting out every which way, being all adorable. }





{ While I was simply sitting in the shade enjoying the warm breeze, I wove together some blades of grass and just relaxed. I think I would very much like to learn to weave baskets! }




And the sky. Oh, the sky. God's canvas. He paints such beautiful things for us to gaze up at every day, and He has the best palette of colors ever known. If He paints the skies so gorgeously, only imagine what the glories of heaven will be like!

Have a lovely, blessed Sunday! God loves you. ♥

6 comments:

  1. I have found you! Huzzah! <3

    My blog is here: http://isianpriestess.xanga.com and my Romani themed posts are here http://isianpriestess.xanga.com/772451612/the-modernista-phenomenon/ and here http://isianpriestess.xanga.com/772504795/grr/. (A sample of "Backlash" will be posted at some point after snack time.)

    ~*~

    Oma got online last night (her reception in Alabama has been poor) and when I told her about Eric's tweet, she did some looking and explained that the one site he shared with me was for his favorite charity. The YouTube video explained itself, since I knew he was an UBER fan of his stepson's music.

    ~*~

    I don't know if you're on Facebook, but if you are, I'm at http://www.facebook.com/JamiesFanGirl and Kelly is https://www.facebook.com/kelly.conrad.712.

    Keep in touch!
    )O( Daya )O(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwuahaha, you have found me. =D Thanks for stopping by~!

      And I am on Facebook. I comment on Kelly's posts quite often, actually. :D

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures! Your skirt is so pretty -- sparkly and bohemian :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I wish I could wear it all the time, but the colors also make selecting a top to go with it rather...particular. I can live with that, though. It's a gorgeous skirt. ^-^

      Thanks for the compliments and for stopping by! =) So lovely to wake up and see all of these wonderful comments. A great start to my day. =) Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Look at all that amazing and beautiful green everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all finally starting to turn green out there! I was looking through pictures I took at this same time last year, and everything was blooming. The irises were blooming, the roses were blooming. Everything. We've had so many flashes of cold, though, that flowers are just now starting to come up. o.o Crazy difference.

      Thanks for stopping by again, my friend. :D

      Delete