Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pink Isn't My Favorite Color....

So I'm working on one of my Valentine's Day surprises at the moment....But I'm having a bit of a dilemma.

I know you're not supposed to judge art before the work is finished, but this may be the exception.

It just looks...cheesy. o.o Of course, it may just be my slight distaste for the dominant color, but it DOES look cheesy. -nods slowly-

I'll have to spiff it up with some other colors, I think....Or perhaps a theme would work.

And I thought gluing everything with a glue stick would make the entire process easier, but now I've got bubbles in the paper! Ugh!

-grabs scissors-

Back to work, now.

-intent scowl-

P.S. HAPPY FEBUARY 1ST! 8D Since this is my first post of the month, I think I shall stick something special in here to celebrate this occasion~

IT'S CURLY! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment