Monday, February 14, 2011

♥The Valentine Debut♥












Taadaa! The Valentine's debut! I know, it's not much, but I got a little busy and couldn't finish all of the projects that I had planned to, but I did get these two done. =D Yay~!

Now, the crocheted goodie above is actually a place-mat sized washcloth that I folded into the shape of a heart in order to get all of it in the picture. At the moment, it is folded up neatly and placed on my bookshelf, awaiting further instruction. =3 Don't worry. It has lots of friends.

The five pictures on the side are of my decoupaged half-disaster. It's partway finished, but the one side is giving me a hard time, so I'm still working to spiff it up as much as possible. Even though it's not done, I figured I'd post some pretty piccies of the W.I.P. anyway. Perhaps someone has a suggestion as to what to do with it now? I have some pictures of chocolate goodies that I plan to glue on the pink side, but don't quite know if I need anything else on the side before I start doing that. Hmmmmmmmm....

Anyway, I hope you all have a very wonderful Valentine's Day! Be sure to tell everyone you know that you care about them. I'm sure all your loved ones deserve it. ;-)

"Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not." I John 3:1

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment