Thursday, February 10, 2011

Curse the Busy Week!

Ah, yes. So sorry about not posting for about a week now. It's been a very busy week. Lots to do, lots to do. And yet, nothing much to write about, strangely enough. o.o

I bought two skeins of yarn the yesterday, one white, one pink. =3 No, not just for Valentine's Day projects, but also because I intend to make some presents for a friend who is having a baby soon. ^o^ She's the first friend of mine who has had a baby, so this is a big thing for me! AND the baby will be born in late May, probably sometime close to my own birthday, so that makes this deal EVEN BIGGER. And the baby is a girl (hence the pink and white yarn), so let's just say the deal is mucho grande jumbo super sized and leave it at that.

-insert happy angel face here-

Anyway, my Valentine's projects are actually moving rather slowly (thank you busy week! [not...] ), but I hope to successfully attack them this weekend and finish their pink little selves up. ♥

And no. I don't have a Valentine. <.< At least not like a boyfriend or anything. Family counts and I have a pretty big familia~ So yeah. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment