Thursday, December 19, 2013

Lights and Gardens~







Monday was my official graduation ceremony, and after spending most of the morning and afternoon there, we all went to see Christmas lights at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens! They have gorgeous lights there, and the gardening itself is exquisite...let's not forget the awesome topiaries! We all had a wonderful time, even though I was slightly grouchy over how my hair looked after being smashed into a graduation cap...! Hah! But the evening was enjoyable, hair not included, and it was a great way to spend time with my grandma who was visiting from Missouri.

Where are some places you like to go see Christmas lights? Is it down the street on all your neighbor's homes, or do you go somewhere like this to see lights?

Happy Thursday! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the graduation. I like to see Christmas lights at the KY Horse Park. It's so beautiful. I wish you a Merry Christmas Elizabeth!!! :)

    ReplyDelete