Saturday, June 29, 2013





My goodness, where do I start?

These past few weeks have been way too long and a wee bit on the stressful side. I finish school on the 6th of August, but in the mean time I am busting my backside on what work I have to do. So many tests are due, a huge project, and then we have mock state exams to prepare us for the real things. All of it just hangs over me like a cloud, and I feel like I can't escape it sometimes. I just keep telling myself that I can do it and that I'm almost done. Prayer relieves a lot of my stress, which I am very thankful for. I shall survive! I'm almost done!

I went and got a much needed haircut today, and it went very well. I turned in my very first job application, and I do hope that whenever the salon starts hiring again, mine is picked. It will be my first job, and I am quite excited. My first job application, my first job -- so many first coming this year! It gives me chills.

I have done just about zip in the way of creative things since school started three weeks ago, I have some half-finished crochet projects and a want to finish them, but the time it would take to finish them should be spent on the large amount of homework I have. Le sigh.

All in all, I don't expect to really have much to post here until I am done. I know I shall post, but I am going to be SO busy....I need to go on a vacation after I finish school and before I start working so that I have something different to talk about. You all put up with my similar posts so well, and it's about time I get some new material. I'll have to pick out what that is when I have time, though. 

So sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I miss you all.

I do get the 4th off from school, however, which will be a welcomed break in my weekly routine!

Wishing you all a stessless Saturday! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate coming up!! I hope you still find time to blog :) for we would miss it. Great moon shot by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, quite a lot on my plate, but it's only for four more weeks starting today! I am so excited to finish this and graduate! I'll try my best to find time to blog, but I think I'll be pretty absorbed in my work....

      Thanks, by the way. Sky pictures are some of my favorites to take. =)

      Delete