Friday, May 24, 2013

Occupying My Time With Paints & Things

{I decided to forgo the yarn today and go after the paints instead.}



{I snagged some chunks of slag out of the driveway and cleaned them up so they could come inside and get beautified.}



{After much consideration, I settled on a mosaic style. I know it's not the classiest painting, but it occupied me for quite a while and made me happy, so that's what matters!}





{After I finished painting on the stone, my craving for painting had not yet been satisfied. Being a whittler, I have a supply of sticks I planned to save for hiking. But they are barkless and the biggest canvases in my closet.} 


{All in all, I am quite happy now, and I have painted til my heart's content. Not a bad way to spend a cool afternoon after shopping all morning.}

Have a wonderful Friday. Go an do something creative today! Anything. =D

4 comments:

  1. These are super-creative Elizabeth!! You have a lot fo talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces! What a serene, satisfying day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you~! It was a great way to spend a few hours. I hope to be able to do it again today. =)

      Delete