Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tea, Popcorn, and some Late Night TV

 {the beginning of a spur-of-the-moment creation made during the Opening Ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics (though I was quite entranced most of the time!)}





Been watching the most TV I have in three years in this morning alone, and I must say it is refreshing when there is actually something worth watching on. I have been creatively pumped all day, and inspired by the amazing Olympians I see doing their thing and having fun with it. Makes me wish I could do something like them someday! (Maybe I shall!)

But for now I shall sit back and watch...and try to keep up with my goal of exercising at least thirty minutes a day every day of the Olympics because it is a worldwide reminder of how unfit some of us are. I'm only about 110 lbs, but, hey, I COULD HAVE ABS! Maybe it's silly, but this is the ultimate excuse for looking silly and getting to work out for a week or two. Just gotta keep up with it. Wish me luck!

GO TEAM USA! ♥

...Call me maybe~!

No comments:

Post a Comment