Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hello, Little Mushrooms~



Aren't these little mushrooms just darling? They just popped right up out of the grass all over the place!

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! I have been insanely busy myself, going shopping and eating out with my grandma, so I haven't really had the time to blog. That and it has been raining every day for the past week, so taking pictures outside has been completely out of the question; it's hot, muggy, and mosquito infested out there!

These past few months have been so slow for me. I haven't been in the mood to write or read or do any of my usual favorite things. I call it educational withdrawal seeing as I got used to the busy life of college in the spring, then took summer off. My classes start next month, and then I will be busy for five hours a day, four days a week. Something tells me I won't be bored. But I really, really look forward to it. I adore having things to do, especially academic things. There's something thrilling about a deadline to me.

But for now, I'm struggling to even feel like reading. My mom bought some books the other day and I'm nicely forcing myself to read through it, and it's fabulous, but I don't know if I'll be able to finish it. My hopes are that when I read it, it will get me in the mood for writing, but I don't know. Nothing sounds appealing right now.

Maybe school will fuel my need to be creative.

Have a wonderful week everyone! ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate to not wanting to do anything when you're out of school. That is actually the reason I took a full schedule of summer courses, I just need to be super productive because with me it is all or nothing. I either do 1000 things or I do nothing. Plus, I always feel good accomplishing things and school is perfect for that. I have a month off in between my summer classes and when I have to go back to college, and I already know I'll get so lazy during that time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm not alone! I've somehow managed to pick up reading a book again, and I can feel that familiar sensation of being dragged into another world, but I'm still not up to full creative speed. I can't wait for my fall classes and the flourish of busy-ness, and while I've enjoyed being able to spend every hour of the day with my family during the summer, I still have moments of, "Wow, Liz. You haven't done anything productive today!" But I don't have much longer to wait for my classes to start, and if you're surviving, I'll certainly survive, too! ;D

      Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means a lot to me, even the smallest note, so your comment has most certainly made my day! Thanks so much~!

      Delete