Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wet Puppy: Beware of Flying Water!











What do you do on abnormally cool and perfectly clear summer days? Wash the dog, of course!

It was 86 degrees Fahrenheit, and the great outdoors were calling my name: "Come take pictures! It's so cool outside!" Such an enticing thing nature is. It just so happened that the dog was getting cleaned and brushed outside, and I was able to get some stunning shots of her adorable face.

This is Liesl, a purebred Saint Bernard, and she is my baby girl. She loves raising kittens, barking very, very loudly, and running around like the (gigantic) puppy she is. When she is sitting down beside me on the floor, she's taller than me. When she stands up on her hind legs, she's taller than my mom. She will take every chance to lean over in your face and kiss you, because she's sweet like that. Her tail wags no matter what, and you often have to raise your dinner plate up because it might happen to smear through whatever you're eating if you're not careful. She loves kids and squirrels. Especially squirrels. But she loves her kittens more. She shares her food with her kittens.

She and I actually look similar! It's kind of creepy.

P.S. If you happen to be taking pictures of a wet puppy that weighs more than you do, do not, I repeat, do not hang around when she randomly decides to shake. Shirts and glasses will get soaked. Just a word of advice....I speak from experience. ♥

2 comments: