Wednesday, May 9, 2012

When Mother Nature is Angry...









...she controls no element of her fury. No gust of wind from her raging mouth is guarded, no flush of emotion powdered from her face, no electricity veiled behind her eyes. There are no lies with nature -- she is straightforward and truthful, never allowing the excuse of never knowing what was on her mind.

I took these pictures the other day when my family and I were on the lake. One part of a storm had just rolled through, but part two was on the way. We no more than got on the water and we soon were rushing back to the launching ramp to avoid any possible lightning. Nothing severe hit while we were there, so it was quite refreshing to be out when the air was chilly and full of rain above.

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post and blog! If you want we can follow each other, I would be very glad to have you as my new friend!:X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you so much! You have just made my morning!

      I have recently gotten into fashion blogs, so I will gladly follow yours. =D The more the merrier~

      Thanks again for taking the time to comment. It means a lot to me. =3

      Delete