Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Last Teen Year






Today was a spectacular 19th birthday~!
I got several wonderful books and new shirts, along with a Ms. Brown M&M mug, some spiced chai tea, and an Avengers poster because I am a girl obsessed!

Now I am tired, smiling, and remembering it all because it was fabulous. The next birthday I have will be my twentieth, and that in and of itself is so hard to believe. I still feel sixteen, and yet here it is, the six turned upside down for my nineteenth. My mother was married when she was twenty, I believe, which is even more surprising when I consider that I am almost that very age. How time does fly, indeed!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, lovely!!!
    Thank you for your comment!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete