Friday, April 8, 2011

Alas, I have been quite busy as of late. Storms caused a bit of a ruckus over here a few days back (nothing serious, though, praise the Lord), and now everyone seems to be on a Guinea pig rush. -laughs- Everyone in my family seems to be getting one...and they're so cute!

So, needless to say, I've been busy with that and several other things, such as thinking about what I'm going to do this summer, where I'm going to college, and whatnot. But, even though I am lacking things to create (though I have tons to create with), I have managed to paste a few more things onto a delayed Valentine's Day project. It's just tough to find the right pictures to glue onto the ones already there....This is a difficult one to coordinate, what with the various flowers and sweet foods lined up to be pasted on. Perhaps I work better with green and blue decoupage projects....Ah well. Pink is a challenge!

Anyway, I hope to get some things crocheted soon or find some lucky subjects for photos. I'll leave this as a sweet parting gift~



Parsley! Guinea pig food! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment