Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Few Floral Thanks




My finished 'thank you' cards. It took about two hours to make each card and I watched anime the entire time. Or, rather, watched the parts that were exciting and listened to the dialog while I chopped up magazines. =3

It was quite fun. I haven't decoupaged anything in a while, not since...I think it was October? I randomly decoupaged a box that now holds my sister's army of art pencils. You know those 'how to' things you get out of the art/hobby stores? I snatch as many as I can because I like the pictures. Anyway, I used those to make that previously mentioned box. End of rabbit trail.


Anyway, I wish I could have taken more pictures, and ones of better quality at that, but this will have to do for now~


Now to go write some poetry....

No comments:

Post a Comment