Friday, July 4, 2014

Fish and Fruit Fondues & Fireworks! (Happy Fourth of July!)




























What a wonderful 4th! Started the day out fishing with my mom and sister, then had two wonderful fondues (fish, veggie, and cheese fry in one, chocolate in the other -- superbly done by Mom) for dinner, ending the wonderful day with family fireworks in the front yard. 

Simplicity abounds, and I love it that way. I don't like complicated get-togethers; just laughter, love, and family. Simpler things are so precious, and those are the things I adore and treasure most. The Lord has blessed me and my family so much. Life, even if rough on us sometimes, really is good! These times prove it! Now I shall tuck myself into bed and listen to the fireworks boom in the distance!

Happy 4th, everyone! Love you all! God Bless America! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment