Tuesday, July 22, 2014

DIY Paper Trays


Yes, another picture! Don't worry, I have my essay-post in the works! It should be here soon! 

In the mean time, I have too many loose papers on my desk. And after a random spurt of organizing brought on the other day, I have rediscovered that I have a desk. The papers can't stay loose, however, so I knew that I had to do something to wrangle them and make them look at least a bit more tidy than they were when they just sat on my desk, tucked into each other at weird angles.

Inspired by something I think I saw on Pinterest (can't remember, honestly), I hocked a cereal box from the kitchen and chopped the thing in half! These halves of cardboard then became destined to be painted, Sharpied, and beautified before sitting on my desk and organizing my endless sheaves of papers!

It was a great way to occupy my time today, and I got to feel like I made something pretty useful out of nothing. Upcycling for the win!

Now, back to that essay blog post!

Have a great Tuesday, my friends. ♥

2 comments:

  1. I have too many loose papers on my desk as well. You should see the desk in my office. I'm surprised the Office of Homeland Security hasn't quarantined it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, their office won't come any closer because they're afraid of catching whatever your office caught. It could be contagious!

      Delete