Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Flowers for the Flies of Butter












Went to the Tennessee Aquarium with the family yesterday and had a blast in the butterfly house
 with my camera mainly due to the fact that where there are butterflies...there are tons more flowers! And if there is one thing (if you all haven't guessed by now) that I love to take pictures of, it's flowers!

While clearly not the main exhibit of the aquarium, I had a blast up here simply because of all the plants and thought I'd share some of the beautiful flowers with you all!

Have a wonderful Wednesday! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow you were close to my neck of the woods. I have been to that aquarium. I love it there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Aquariums are fantastic for creative inspiration! I'm still going through all of the pictures I took yesterday.

      Delete