Sunday, May 25, 2014

Fine Fruits!




{Mulberries before my mom and I went crazy picking them! Messy little things!}




{We have an absolute ton of peaches this year! We always do, but the brown rot gets to them, so we never get to have any.}



{While we were busily picking the mulberries, we looked down and saw that the cherry trees were bright red. So, with a squeal, we tore over to those trees and picked quite a few cherries while we were at it. We're going to have a big mixed-fruit pie tonight as a result!}


{Just to show those of you who do not know how messy mulberries are...here are my hands after an hour of picking. My arms have purple splotches, and so does my neck! Totally worth it, though! And I'm still stained purple, even after washing my hands and getting a bath!}

Galatians 5:22-23

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law."

Happy Sunday, all! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow those peaches look amazing. Are mulberries related to blueberries? They look so similar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but they more closely resemble blackberries, truth be told. =D These little things grow on trees!

      Delete