Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful This Year!













My friends, it has been quite a while. November has really been an adventure, and I'm sorry that I have not been able to post as often as usual because of it. After being sick for almost the entire month, and with a nasty upper respiratory infection that resulted in a continuous cough afterwards that kept me from singing and sleeping, I have made it to Thanksgiving with nothing more than the urge to clear my throat.

I am so blessed this year, and so thankful for all that God has done for me and my family. Without Him, I would have nothing in this world, but with Him, I have everything I'll ever need and more. I'm also very thankful for my wonderful, amazing family, the love we all share, and for my friends and loved ones! Wishing you all a great Thanksgiving full of God's love and grace!

Dinner was amazing. My mom outdid herself again this year, and I'm always in awe at the amount of skill she has preparing this huge yearly meal. For hours she's in the kitchen, and she takes it all as such an art that we all just sit back and watch, lest we interrupt the artist at work. At the end of her cooking spree, we had a beautiful meal set before us. It was so stupendous that I forgot to get a picture of it! But I did manage to snag some shots of her favorite dishes. What fun subjects they were, indeed!

Now I have pie to look forward to for breakfast, and the blessing of having spent another holiday with my family. ♥

Wishing you all a good Thanksgiving, and many more to come with you and your families!
(May you also be healthy and not have to endure what I went through over the past few weeks.)

P.S. The Christmas decorations have been up for a little while now. Aren't they lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment