Tuesday, November 5, 2013


My dears, how I have missed you! Things have been so busy here that I have not had time to stop by and write here for a bit! But all is well.

• My driver's exam is on Friday, and I'm nervous in the normal amount. Prayers would be appreciated, as I really want and need my driver's license.

• Secondly, my Mondays of volunteering at a pregnancy center may soon become Tuesdays as well. This is not official, but I'm highly considering it for the job experience it gives.

• Thirdly, after being convinced by several friends to participate, I've been spending the last five days writing 1688 words of my novel a day for this year's NaNoWriMo! It's been an exhilarating blast so far, and I must say I shall be sad when it's over. I've written 8k words so far, and that's two and a half chapters of the novel that has just been sitting on my computer for years. I'm so happy to finally have to needed push to write the book I love to pieces. This is what I needed, but what really bums me is that I just realized that I'm going to be on vacay for seven days.... No computer. Bummer for NaNo, but I shall survive somehow!

Anywho, just wanted update you all and let you know that I'm not dead. =D

Have a great Tuesday, everyone! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment