Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Lasts of October









These were the last days of October. What a great month it was! Very busy, bright, and beautiful.

It's November now, and so far the month has started off with me getting an upper respiratory infection. Not the ideal way to start, but I'm alive, so I won't complain too much! Hopefully I'll be able to post here a little more (October was SO busy), sharing my adventures with you all...when I'm not coughing so badly. Choir rehearsal may be out today. Meh.

The fall color was here for about a week, also! I was so happy to see it had arrived, noting that it had been a tad late. Yesterday, however, and arctic blast came through, and the trees are completely without leaves. The ground, however, can't be seen at all for all the leaf litter! Goodness me!

Have a great November, dear readers! Hope you all are doing well!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. I had bronchitis for 10 days. It stays with you for a while. Is that a funnel cake? I'm smitten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Keith! Bronchitis isn't fun, especially for that long. Hope you're feeling better now. And yes, it's a big ol' funnel cake. I was surprised at the size of the thing when I got it. It was as big as the whole plate and it took forever to eat! I want more. o.o

      Delete