Saturday, September 8, 2012











 

These past three weeks have amazing.

I started my cosmetology classes back in August, and since then I have been near constantly busy. I'm learning so much so fast, and it's so fun! I've started cutting hair, though I won't dare cut a real person's hair. not until I'm better. For now, the mannequins shall suffer. Mwuahahahaha! Not really suffer, but you know what I mean.

I have had time to crochet on the weekends, though, and I have enjoyed that simple hobby more than anything else as of late. Should have pictures of those soon, when I can find batteries for the camera that work. By the time that happens, though, I may have even more crocheted goodies.

The pictures above were taken during my first week of school, and I have had no time since then to post them. Until now, of course. It was such a beautiful, cool day. I thought for sure fall was going to come early, but everything heated up again later. Anyway, it was a day for the bees, and even though some shots of them are blurry, I still thought they were sweet enough to include. There's quite the mix of honeybees, native bees, and bumblebees, and if anyone wants help identifying each, just let me know. And the last picture may look somewhere close to disgusting at first glance, but it's just a bunch of bees munching on a fallen pear. I thought it was so cute that they were all sharing so kindly, but it doesn't surprise me because bees are naturally sweet.

Well, I'm enjoying the weekend so far, even though I had two days off at the start of this week for Labor day and fall break. It was still a busy week, and I'm still tired. Glad I can sleep in a bit tomorrow.

Have a great weekend, everyone! I hope to be able to post here more often, but if I can't, it's because I am busy learning! ♥

P.S. This post has not been checked for typos as I have to go make dinner now. Excuse anything that sounds weird or is misspelled! Thanks! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment