Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Well Look Who's Back~

Life can be quite the roller coaster ride sometimes.

Clearly (and regrettably) , I have been gone for some time. But while my presence has been pulled from this blog, this blog has not been pulled from my mind. Even though I am busy now, what with college taking up most of my time, I always think about this blog and yearn to find time to continue it.

AND I SHALL.

Even though I may not be able to post every day, I really, truly want to get back into my photography and arts. I have been crocheting, and I have been writing, but it has been...shall we say, unfulfilling in some respects. Homework and keep my schedules straight during my college time is, let's face it, even though I lovelovelovelovelovelove it, stressful. I used to be able to stay awake until 11 pm at night without feeling the slightest bit drowsy. Now? I'm the living dead by 9 pm. My weekends are spent spending time with family mostly, so there, in all honesty, is very little time for me to just kick back and do something I find relaxing. I have come to realize that photography is my little escape, and I miss it so. So, with my whole schedule worked out now (somewhat, mainly due to tests), I am going to try to get back into all of the stuff that makes this blog great, my photography being the main staple of this virtual eye-diet.

How I have missed coming here. Really I have. There are so many things about writing and posting pictures here that can seriously relax me, and having someone here to read and look at it all is what I look forward to most.

Now to find some pictures to post. It is spring, after all. I can FINALLY wear t-shirts again. -fistpump-

No comments:

Post a Comment