Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Dreamy River Valley






Spent a lovely weekend with the family going down the Tennessee river, and, oh, what a lovely trip it was! Once in the valley area along the river, the surroundings quickly became enchanting and almost foreign. It was like a little piece of New Zealand or something smack dab in the middle of Chattanooga, and it made my heart and soul rather joyful at the sight of so much green! Green trees, green hills, green cliffs... it was amazingly gorgeous.

There was this one hillside, pictured all the way at the top of this post, that I was particularly captured by. It looked like a small orchard of vineyard of some sort, and up near the treeline there was a small house surrounded by solar panels. It was too ideal for me to handle, and I should very much like to live in a place like that someday.

Simply perfect. If you ever get a chance to go here, do so. It is well worth any amount of money, and I plan on going back in the fall to see all of it again in stunning orange and yellow hues!

My first day of work was yesterday, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I'm trying to get back into the feel of working on the floor of a salon, and it is honestly going quite well. A lot of new things to learn with this salon, but I will catch on! It's a great place so far, and I plan on staying quite a while.

Have a lovely Tuesday, all! It has been raining quite a lot lately here, so I hope wherever you are, it's a little less soggy! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment