Friday, March 14, 2014

Springy Tidbits!





{Our newest family members: three Nigerian Dwarf goats! The two white ones are Pollyanne and Dairyqueen, and the tan one is Lady June ! All little darlings!}







 {With (some) days getting warmer, the very beginnings of Spring gardening have begun! Blueberry bushes are being planted, and the ground is being tilled and shoveled!}



{The family has also started early attempts in archery! This was taken during the process of lining up a scope for a crossbow intended for turkey hunting!}

Just some tidbits from my week. School is keeping me busy, but this week was great. I'll most likely be more blog-a-tive when Spring Break comes. Two weeks to go!

Hope you're all having a great Friday! It's almost the weekend! Huzzah! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Pollyanne, Dairyqueen, and Lady June are beautiful!! I don't think I've ever seen Nigerian Dwarf goats before. I hope you have a great weekend and I hope the rest of your semester goes by fast :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~! I hadn't heard of this kind either until my mom started researching them. Now we have three little darlings and some more on the way! I had the pleasure of bottle-feeding the two little ones the other day, and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. They are so delicate and sweet.

      Hope you have a great weekend too, my friend. =) I don't have much of a homework load this weekend, thankfully, so I may actually have a bit of free time. But only two more weeks til my spring break! I shall survive! xD

      Delete