Monday, March 31, 2014

Jane Austen Blossoms




























The cold may still be lingering from time to time, but when the day warms up, spring comes back to life!

I went hiking with my grandmother this morning at Barnsley Gardens, and I was so glad that I took my camera. There were so many wonderful photo opportunities, and these are just a few of the 105 that I captured! Everything from Cyprus knees to tulips to daffodils...almost everything on God's green earth that could blossom...and even some things that don't blossom. (But mainly the blossoming things!)

I looked around, in totally awe of the nature around me. Walking back behind the mansion ruins, I told my grandma that I was feeling very Jane Austen-y. The atmosphere around there is so...regal. If there had been some place to rent time-period dresses, I would have been roaming these hills pretending to be in some BBC classic...and I would have done so happily. The air just inspired such a feeling....

Honestly, I can't think of anything else to say about these. They are pretty self-explanatory. Just look on and enjoy the beauty of nature, my friends!

Though I am curious....Which of these seems to really speak to you? What do you feel/see?

Have a wondrous Monday, my friends! ♥

P.S. You can now find me on Flickr! =D 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/121954666@N08/

All of my photos can be found here and there...only they are bigger there!

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are amazing shots. Barnsley Gardens looks like a beautiful place to spend a spring afternoon. Happy April :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely place, especially in the spring. Happy April to you, too, my friend! =D Thanks for your kind words!

      Delete