Saturday, June 30, 2012

Next Day Forecast: Hot, Hot, and Even Hotter!



What a time for the AC to die out on us. It's bloody hot all day, and it chooses tonight to just stop working. Don't know how long it'll take to get repairs, but I probably won't have much Internet time while it's out, seeing as the computer heats up my room something fierce. 

I took these pictures when I finally had to close my curtains to hide from the blazing summer sun today. They made for interesting photos, regardless of the insane summer heat! (107 degrees F. again today for most of the day!)

Hope you all are having a cooler week than I am, so far! May your ACs stay on and your homes stay cold! 

See you soon! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!! I hope not to suffer too hot...
    Have a nice Sunday!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. so hot here too! SHEINSIDE giveaway on my blog!!
    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete