Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Fabulous Forgotten Photos













In the fantastic world of digital storage where every single picture I take is organized in month titled folders, I choose the most blog worthy ones and put them in their own folders because I'm too lazy to dig for them among the thousands of others just like them so as to easily locate them when posting time comes. The bummer thing is that I have to CHOOSE which photos are "worthy", while leaving behind ones that are just as good due to lack of space. Well, these photos accumulate over time, and each month's folder is often filled with dozens of dozens of photos. There are a lot on this computer, and hundreds more on my laptop. And they're fabulous, diamonds in the rough indeed! Which is why I want to take some time every once in a while to pick a few of the not-picked ones (oh the irony!) and let them have their five minutes of glory and let you enjoy them! They could be recent, they could be months or even years old, but I still think they have what it takes to be fabulous!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment