Friday, September 23, 2011

A Pocket Full of Fancies

 


 
We all have our own little dreams, right? That one tiny scenario you would love to have happen sometime in the near future. That one chance to do something you've always fantasized about. It's like a passing fancy, but a little stickier than that. The sort of thing you see in everything you do: that little friendly competition of the bowlers in the lane beside you that you would love to have with other people, seeing two bikers racing down a lane and wanting at that moment to join them even though you are nowhere near a bike at the time.

The sense of camaraderie has always been appealing to me. I've always wanted to be on a close-knit team with a specific goal in mind, knowing I can do well at whatever we are tackling and that they will do their best as well.

Such fancies are something I have often, and having no where else to fully describe them except the folds of my own mind (which is getting crowded out, by the way), I shall ease the pressure of my cranium and just write about it all here! Fantastic idea, if I do say so myself.

Now, there are tons of these, I will go ahead and warn you. Probably even more than I think are in there because they are burried under other thoughts and ideas, lurking under the waters, waiting for the perfect moment to lunge to the surface! No, I don't dream of catch great white sharks, but perhaps I will in a few years. o.o You never know.
 
But for those of you who shall stick around (brave readers!), be prepared for randomness, no doubt some amount of youthfullness, and all around craziness. Any other side effects are unknown at this point, for I have yet to start writing this little fancy-series. Stay tuned for...something. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment