Monday, July 8, 2013

Learning to Relax


I have realized that I really am stressing for no good reason. Yes, I have a lot of work. Yes, that is a worry of mine, but God has it all under control. I just need to do my part, then not worry about it. I just need to take it easy on myself. I don't have to do EVERYTHING on my own all at once. I can have an hour to just sit and enjoy the day between breakfast and when I start homework in the morning. I can have a day off and just do nothing. It is okay to sometimes be still and let your mind rest.

I want to banish that brief feeling of dread I have in the morning and inspire myself. I want to go a little slower and maybe read a little or write a little or  just do one thing each morning before I head to my classes that will help my mind face the day with an easy, positive attitude.

I just keep telling myself that I don't need to be stressed. I just need to pray and live. 

Wishing you all a healthy-slow start to the work week! Make sure you have a little "you" time scheduled in there for even a little bit. It helps. Take a breather, my friends.

Happy Monday. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Nice introspection here. Yes, much of our stress is self-induced. It's a hard cycle to break but definitely doable!!

    ReplyDelete