Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sweet Sunday


{A gorgeous sunrise on the way to church this morning!}




{Over the winter, our firepit filled with water, and the honeybees were taking advantage of the situation by soaking up as much water as their cute little bodies could hold.}


{A fairytale forest, maybe?}






{Over the colder days, the muskedine grapes were uprooted, as they had not produced fruit for several years, and replaced with different varieties of blueberry bushes! The will soon be as big as the muskedines were and will produce ten times more fruit!}





{Ah, sweet, soft, precious baby bunnies. So soft, you almost can't feel the softness.  First, my little sister holding the little softie, the next two of my little brother, and then I got to hold the little blob of...SOFTNESS. I didn't want to put the little dear back.}


{Nothing says, "Spring is coming!" like a pollen covered ladybug! First one we've seen this season!}






{The peach tree has just revealed tender pink blossoms, just now catching up with the pear trees, which, oddly enough, bloomed while it was still freezing cold a few weeks back!}

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this post gave me such a spring mood!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so refreshing yesterday. I'm glad the feeling made its way to you! It's such a lovely mood, after all.

      Thanks for stopping by~ =3

      Delete
  2. I re-visited these pics today - I love the bee pic with them by the water!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so adorable~ I love honeybees, and it's so funny to watch them fly away after they've filled up with water because they hover not far off the ground like they are carrying a ton! It's so cute! Normally they can go right over our house, but when one who had just had her fill of water tried several times to go over the roof but just couldn't clear the gutters, she gave up and went around the house very slowly instead. xD

      Delete