Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Calm After the Storms





Sometimes the most beauty comes after the storm. ♥

Sorry for the long silence, but I have been quite busy with school. Clients are now coming in, and I must say, after my first client, I am ready to take on more lovely customers in the months to come. Working on nail care right now, so I'm not on my feet as much as usual, which is nice. The only thing is I seem to drink more tea when I'm spending time on my keester than when I'm on my toes! Go figure!

Hope you're all having a lovely week wherever you are. It's been stormy and windy where I am (the go-straight-though-you kind of windy), and some snow flurries come down on occasion. It's supposed to be warm this weekend though, so here's hoping that sticks and Spring comes soon!

God bless, dear readers. ♥

2 comments: