Sunday, April 27, 2014

Early-Summer Felicitations~!






"He who gathers crops in summer is a prudent son,
    but he who sleeps during harvest is a disgraceful son."
Proverbs 10:5

Summer is almost here, my friends! I can feel it in the air (when I am not inhaling large amounts of yellow pollen!), and I know that soon it will be hot! The days are getting up to 80 degrees, and today a genuine thunderstorm, complete with lightning and thunder, rolled through!

These last two weeks are going to be crazy, as I'm sure I've mentioned before. Papers due, finals to prep for, and projects to work on. It's insane.

Here's wishing you all a wonderful, productive early-summer! Hopefully the weather is as lovely where you are as it is here!

Happy Sunday! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pre-summer pictures my friend. The world is coming alive. Good luck with finals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. =D The world is coming alive indeed. It's just deciding to do so be sending a storm system that spawns dangerous tornadoes my way. May stay home from school tomorrow since it's all supposed to hit tonight. Certainly making an adventure out of things.

      Delete